The Feedback App
What does the app do?
The Feedback App, developed by Enquir3 and available from IRUN, has been created to support businesses using The Customer Care Programme and/ or the FBR3 System (feedback and referral module)
The app allows a business to collect feedback from their customers in a service environment. For example, a waiter could pass around a tablet connected to the feedback app, after a table has paid their bill, asking if they would kindly provide their feedback.
This feedback is then automatically pushed to connected websites/ systems, so that the feedback is instantly published and visible.
How can I get the app?
Firstly, you will need to be a customer of IRUN with an appropriate system in place for the feedback to be processed via and published with.
IRUN will then add your company to the app, so that it can be connected to your device(s). Then all you need to do is simply download the app, select your company and you're all set!
How to download?
The feedback app is currently available on the Apple Store (for iPhones/ iPads etc) and on the Google Play store (android products).
To download the app:
- Navigate to the Apple Store or Google Play store (depending on device)
- Search for 'TMS Feedback'
- Select the app and choose to download/ install
- Follow any instructions on your device (for example Apple products will ask you to sign in to your account)
- Wait for the app to finish downloading
- Navigate to the app and launch it by clicking on the TMS Feedback icon
- Select your company from the list